Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Systems include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
Chevrolet Performance engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out all the horsepower from them with total confidence. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installation in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation and operation, without the need for third-party tuning.
Some Engine Controller Kits will vary with the small components that are included due to variations in engine applications. Most ECM and Wiring Kits contain the following items;
- Oxygen Sensors
- O2 Sensor Mounting Bosses
- Mass Air Flow Meter (MAF)
- MAF Mounting Kit
- Drive-By-Wire Throttle Pedal Assembly
- Oil Pressure Sensor and Harness (NOTE: Some crate engines have the the sensor installed from the factory)
- Complete Engine/ECM Wiring Harness with a Fuse Box
- Fuel Pump Power Module
- Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit
- GM Fully Calibrated ECM
- Detailed Instruction Sheet
To properly install a Connect and Cruise engine kit, the installer will need to purchase or fabricate additional components to complete the installation. Some of the items you will need to prepare for are:
- Fuel Tank and Lines
- Fuel Pump - 58PSI for LS3, LS7 and 65PSI for LSA
- Front Accessory Drive Components
- Oil Pan Requirements
- Air Induction System
- Exhaust System
NOTE: All components, engine, transmission, transmission installation kit, torque converter and controllers are ordered and delivered separately.